An IVR-based campaign refers to a marketing or communication initiative that utilizes Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology to interact with customers. IVR is an automated telephony system that allows callers to interact with pre-recorded voice prompts or touch-tone keypad entries.
Click Create Campaign and then choose Outbound Campaign to create the new outbound IVR-based campaign.
Fill in all the campaign information needed in the fields. The description of each field is explained in the following tables.
|Campaign Name (required)
|The name of the Outbound Campaign.
|Campaign Type (required)
|Sub Admin Assigned
|List of the sub-admins who can access this campaign.
|Telephony number mapped to the Inbound Campaign.
|IVR Flow (required)
|Select the IVR flow needed for the campaign from the dropdown.
|Max Concurrent Calls (required)
|The maximum number of active calls allowed for that campaign.
|Add the fallback DID if any, the call will be redirected to this backup number if the primary phone number experiences technical difficulties.
|URL to Push
|This URL is to send callback details
|Hit ScreenPop URI at
|1. Client-side: If this is configured, the Caller Number / Campaign Name / Skill Name is passed to the Agent browser side so that the data appears as an IFrame.
2. Server Side: The caller details are passed to the CRM Server if this is configured. The data is captured in CRM access logs. This is typically used by Agents / Clients who are not logged into the browser but can still access CRM data. Generally used in Offline Campaigns which allow the data to be accessed by CRM, during the call.
3. Client-side On Busy: This is similar to Client-Side, but, CloudAgent sends the ScreenPop only when the agent becomes BUSY. (i.e., only when he is On Call). So, the IFrame on the agent screen is opened only when the agent is on Call. i.e., the Client is BUSY.
4. Client and Server: CloudAgent hits the ScreenPop URL to both the Client Side & Server side of CRM. IFrame is also opened and Access logs of CRM will get the data in the backend, #1 & #2.****
5. Plugin: This is used for the integration of ZOHO CRM. At this point, we use the ScreenPop URL field = ZOHO.
|This is the URL provided by the CRM vendor to fetch the data from the CRM system and show it as an IFrame on the agent screen. IFrame is the pop-up window that appears in the lower half of the agent screen.
|Caller IDs prefix code (Ex: +91, 0, ..)
|Disposition Type (required)
|These options refer to different ways that a disposition, or outcome, can be assigned to a call.
1. None: If this option is selected no disposition is tagged to the call.
2. API: This option indicates that the disposition will be assigned through an application programming interface (API).
3. Toolbar: This option is widely used. If this option is selected a pop-up will be opened to fill the call summary.
|List of disposition codes available to the agent for this Campaign.
|Wrapup Time (In seconds)
|This is the time in seconds available to the Agent for after-call work. Value 0(zero) means an infinite time for the Agent.
|No. of Tries
|Number of times, a given record will be attempted.
|ACW for UnAnswered Calls
|Check this box if you want the Agent to wrap up unanswered calls. With this box checked, Agents will go in ACW State even for UnAnswered calls.
By default, this box is unchecked.
|This is specific to a campaign. Tells whether to consider the blocked call list or not.
|Block Number Group
|Name of the blocked numbers group that is created.
|Run time of the campaign.
|This is the priority of the campaign. Useful when a particular agent is involved in multiple campaigns.
|Time interval gap at which the next record is dialed.
|Customer Ringing Time (required)
|Ringing time of the call to the customer.
|This field is used to add the header file from your Excel sheet. Click "New” to add a new Header or use an existing Header. This sheet contains only Headers/Column Names. "PhoneNumber” is mandatory.
Column A and rows 1-4 are only to be used.
|Upload the file along with the header File.
Upload file should be in Excel format only
Valid phone number formats:
040-3056 6821, +(91)-(040)-30566822, +(91)-(40)- 30566816
04030566823, 914030566825, 91 40 30566820
040 3056 6828, +(91)-9989129797, 91-
9908727236, +919490607378 09866008580,
919703331632, 91 9985392390, 9948739989
|1. On Hold
2. On Transfer
- Recent First: When enabled, this setting prioritizes recently added phone numbers, ensuring they are dialed first by the system.
- STD Enabled: When this feature is active, the system automatically dials the numbers with a prefixed 0 (zero) added before the 10-digit phone numbers available in the campaign list.
- ACW for Unanswered Call: Check this box if you want the Agent to wrap up Un-Answered calls. With this box checked, Agents will go to ACW State even for unanswered calls. By default, this box is unchecked.
- Dial Customer First: With this feature enabled, the system prioritizes dialing the customer first. If the customer answers the call, the system then proceeds to connect them with an available agent.
- Allow Manual Dialing: This feature allows the agents to make manual calls.
- Apply DID masking: This feature enables the masking of DID (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers - providing an enhanced level of privacy and security.
- Dial by holding agent: In Progressive dialing, the system automatically dials customers one by one, placing the agent on hold until a customer answers. This seamless process saves time and boosts productivity, allowing agents to focus solely on live conversations.
In the Skills section, add the list of Skills available to the agent for this Campaign.
Here in the Script section, add a description of the campaign.
After filling in all the campaign information, Click Save to Commit the changes or Cancel to Discard the changes.
Once the customer record is uploaded to the Campaign, the data will be displayed at the lower portion of the Administrator screen as shown in the following image.
The following information will be available to the Administrators as shown in the below table.
Customer record data fields
|Name: Name of the customer.
Phone Number: Phone number of the customer.
Date Added: The date on which the customer record was added.
Tried: Number of times the record was tried.
Status: Success/Failure result of dialing.
|Records that were not successfully connected to the customer
|Records that were successfully connected to the customer.
|Records that are not dialed yet.
Once the IVR Campaign is completed, the position status of the Campaign will be marked as Completed as shown in the following image.
Updated 2 months ago