- Customers must have a Salesforce account to log in & configure the integration.
- Login to the Salesforce account
- Search for 'AppExchange Marketplace' in the search bar on the left-hand side of the home page as shown below.
- Search for Ozonetel in the new window
- Click on Ozonetel Omnichannel CTI/ Dialer/ IVR/ ACD/ Contact Center in the search results shown below.
- Click on 'Get It Now' to install this package.
- Click on 'Install In Production' in the new popped-up window to install this package as shown below.
- Review and check the terms and conditions agreement. Click the "Confirm and Install" option to proceed.
- The details in the above window can be updated using the 'Edit Profile' option and proceed with the installation.
- Now select 'Install for All Users' and click Install.
- Click 'Done' post successful installation.
- As a next step, the installed package details will be shown for reference.
- Search for CallCenters and Click on 'Call Centers' as shown below.
- On the Call Centers page click on 'Continue' to view the installed 'KOOKOO Call Center Adapter' as shown below.
- Click on the Edit button beside the KOOKOO Call Center Adapter to change the URL.
- On the edit page, utilize the 'CTI Adapter URL' and 'CTI Adapter URL2' fields to update the URL.
- For In-CcaaS: https://in-ccaas.ozonetel.com/toolbar_widget/index.html#login
- For CxHub: https://agent.cloudagent.ozonetel.com/login
Once this is saved, click the Manage Call Centers Users button to add users.
If no users are found as shown below, click on Add More Users.
- Type in the name of the user in the organization and click on the search button.
- Select the appropriate username from the search results.
- Click on 'Add to Call Center' to add that particular user.
- The users on the Manage Users page will be able to view the CloudAgent widget.
- Post successful installation the CloudAgent app will be visible on the bottom left corner of the CRM as shown below.
- Search for 'Softphone Layouts' in the search results.
- Click 'New' to add a new Softphone as shown below.
- Input the desired username
- Customize the Softphone Layouts based on your choice using the 'Edit' button.
- Save the CloudAgent app once the changes are completed.
Screen Pop-up settings can be customized as per requirement in the screen pop settings tab as shown below.
- No matching records settings
- By default, if no matching records are found in the leads it is set to Don’t pop any screen, but the requirement is, the screen should pop up if the Leads have no matching records
- Click on the edit option on the right side of no-matching records and check Pop to new,
- Select Leads in the drop-down menu and click Save.
This will make the screen pop up, whenever there is no matching lead
Updated about 21 hours ago