To build a new dashboard, follow the below steps:
- From the top right corner of the dashboard home screen, select the "Create New" button to start a new dashboard.
- The "Add Widget" button will appear.
- Click on the "Add Widget" button to display the list of available widgets on the right side of the screen.
- Drag and drop the desired widgets onto the dashboard for customizing it.
- Below is an example of Call Status and Agent List added to the Dashboard. You have the feasibility of adjusting the widget order.
- Once you have set up the widgets, name your dashboard and click the "Save" button in the top right corner.
- To mark a dashboard as a favorite, click the star icon next to the dashboard name. This will place it at the top of your list of dashboards.
The new dashboard in the CloudAgent system is designed to provide a comprehensive and customizable view of the key performance metrics and data for your campaigns and agents. The following main sections of the dashboard provide different levels of customization and functionality to meet the needs of different users.
Preset: The Preset section includes the default dashboard templates that are provided by the system, which can be used as a starting point for creating custom dashboards.
Wallboard The Wallboard is akin to a TV monitor screen, equipped with fixed widgets. You possess the flexibility to eliminate unwanted widgets. Within this interface, you can monitor parameters such as SLA, ASA, and Skill queue trends to determine if they are on an ascending or descending trajectory. The following video gives more detailed information on the Wallboard.
My Favorites: The My Favorites section provides quick access to all the dashboard templates that have been marked as favorites by the user. This allows users to quickly access and view their preferred dashboards without having to navigate through the various dashboard options.
My Dashboard: The My Dashboard section contains all the custom dashboards that have been created by using various widgets, such as Agent Performance, Agent State Counter, Hourly Call Summary, etc. This section provides allows users to create and save their own unique dashboard layouts and views to meet their specific needs.
Updated 2 months ago