All Digital channels are consolidated under the Chat option for agents, regardless of the customer's entry point (SMS, Webchat, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Facebook). Agents handle multiple sessions concurrently, but the chat interface is distinct.
- During a chat, agent messages appear on the right, customer messages on the left.
- When another customer contacts the agent, a pop-up notification appears.
- Incoming chats from multiple customers are organized as depicted below:
Note: Agents receive chat transcripts that include previous interactions, aiding context is accessible only on in-ccaas.ozonetel.com & ccaas.ozonetel.com instances.
Chat screen highlights:
- Active chat is BLUE.
- Customer chats display first letter of the name.
- Customer chat is left, agent is on the right.
- DISPOSE text turns BLUE if customer ends chat.
The system consistently pairs an agent with a customer for future interactions.
- After an agent starts a chat, they remain the main contact for that customer.
- If the agent is free, the customer connects to them immediately.
- If the agent is busy, the customer waits in line following fallback rules until the agent is available. This ensures efficient customer service while considering the agent's availability.
This feature can be enabled in the Admin Settings (see).
- Agents can send outbound MMS from the agent toolbar, similar to sending SMS and WhatsApp messages. However, it's important to note that the Super Admin should enable the 'Role_SMS' for the account to enable this feature. Currently, this feature is accessible only on https://in-ccaas.ozonetel.com & https://ccaas.ozonetel.com instances.
- The agents will be able to see the last 20 chats in the ‘Chat History’ tab on the screen pop so that the agent can have a reference of the information as shown below. Currently, this feature is accessible only on https://in-ccaas.ozonetel.com & https://ccaas.ozonetel.com instances.
Updated about 2 months ago