For online mode
- Check the CDR to understand the call flow. Look for any abnormalities or errors in call routing to the agents.
- Verify if the agent is properly assigned to the skill or skills associated with the incoming calls. If the agent is not correctly assigned, update the skill settings accordingly.
- Sometimes agents might be in manual, progressive, or digital mode due to which they don't receive calls. Agents will receive incoming calls in Inbound or Blended mode only.
- Assess the percentage of calls that have failed to connect to an agent. If the failure rate is high, it could indicate an issue with call routing, agent availability, or system capacity.
- Verify that the agent is online and available to receive calls.
- Also, check if the campaign is online or offline. If agents are logging in online but the campaign is set to offline mode, the calls would be going to the phone numbers in hunting mode.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, escalate the problem to the operations or technical support team.
For offline mode
- Find the skill settings and verify whether the agent's phone number is assigned in hunting mode or not.
If the above step does not resolve the issue, escalate the problem to the operations or technical support team.
Updated 3 months ago